With his album Herojuana featuring some of the biggest names in hip hop and a video for one of his singles causing a bit of a stir amongst the Native American community, US rapper/producer Emerson Windy has had an eventful 2014. With such an intriguing back story, which also includes donating a car worth $50,000 to charity, Matt Tarr had a chat with the man himself to find out a bit more…Read the rest of the interview here.
- Emerson Windy Releases Artwork For Sophomore Album ‘Prince Of Zamunda’
- Emerson Windy YLTV Featured In Get Lifted Entertainment
- Emerson Windy Interview Makes Top Ten Most Read On Norwegian Clique Mag
- Cliquemag WRITE UP: Emerson Windy’s Review Of Norwegian Hip Hop
- INTERVIEW: Emerson Windy Reacts To Norwegian Rap Videos Via YLTV